Your next challenge:
- Developing and executing operating plans that lead to the achievement of the sites‘ mission
- Making effective financial and operational decisions to positively impact our short and long-term commercial strategy
- Developing and maintaining a cost effective, competitive organization
- Workforce planning, leadership and talent development
- External stakeholder management, objective setting, training, and colleagues performance management
- Collaboration with business leaders and government officials to ensure the success of Wickeder Group
- Provide strategic direction and leadership according to Wickeder Group and Micrometal goals
- Develop and execute operating plans that lead to the achievement of the site and product goals
- Provide direction and leadership for all site operations particulary for sales activities, including also manufacturing, process planning, quality operations, supply chain/warehousing, technical services, engineering, utilities & maintenance, finance, procurement and operational excellence
- Bachelor‘s degree in engineering or a related technical discipline. Master‘s degree preferred. Including a competence in cost and financial management
- At least 10 years directly related experience in manufacturing and sales with a minimum of five years of experience leading a major function in a manufacturing plant, experience in a metallurgic manufacturing preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and technical capabilities; a successful track record developing strong leaders.
- Proven ability to lead teams in a rapidly changing and complex business environment
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills, ideally in Dutch, English and German
- Demonstrated aptitude and attitude to get immersed in the resolution of technical challenges
- Ability to understand and utilize financial analyses to make good decisions in a manufacturing and sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and achieve significant, complex goals. Ability to influence and lead at all levels of the organization
Are you the one?
Join us and become a part of our global organization with an entrepreneurial spirit and a clear strategy for growth. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org micrometal GmbH, Renkenrunsstrasse 24, 79379 Muellheim/ Germany
Etchform BV, with a workforce of 25 colleagues, is based in Hilversum (near Amsterdam). Our core business is chemical milling (etching) of thin metal precision parts. Applications are found for example in the automotive, medical and aerospace industry. We also offer complete chain management for various post operations.
Wickeder group, with more than 1100 employees is today one of the world‘s leading companies for metallic pre-products/semi-finished products and has production facilities in Europe, USA and Asia.