Guarantee of Quality, Health and Safety and the Environment is organised according to the Deming circle/PDCA cycle, whereby every effort is made to achieve continuous improvement.
- Etchform abides by the "Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemical substances" (REACH) legislation.
- Etchform is a downstream user and thereby abides by the associated specific obligations.
- Should Etchform supply products containing “conflict minerals”, it is our policy that they must be “DRC conflict free”.
- Etchform strives to supply defect-free products.
- Should it suddenly become apparent that there has been a defect, this must be reported in writing within 14 days. The following information must be provided: the product concerned, the order number and packing slip number and the number of the products concerned, along with a clear description of the defect.
- Immediately after receiving the products concerned they are examined, whereupon the findings and corrective measures are fed back in writing for which we use the 8D systematic.